Come and work with a great team in a great environment.
Jobs available now…
At Fired Up People we are always looking for great Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists.
Because we are constantly growing we have junior senior, contract, permanent, part-time and casual roles available most of the time for Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Administration Support.
If you would like to come and join a great team of dedicated health professionals drop me an email and your Professional Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would love to here from you.
In the meantime check out our opportunities below.
Occupational Therapist - Work the way you want
We are looking for a Full or Part-time Paediatric Occupational Therapist with a variety of knowledge across, assessment and therapy in a paediatric setting. Whilst the role will primarily be clinic based, services may also be provided into education and other health settings.
We pride ourselves on flexible working arrangements where you work the way you want to. Full-time, Part-Time, mornings, arvos whatever you need we can accomodate.
We envisage this role contributing greatly to the growth of the business. This role will have significant autonomy to make the practice theirs and help create a great culture.
Reporting to the Senior Occupational Therapist this role is ideal for a New Grad – Senior in years’ of experience. We work with a variety of people with varying challenges between 2 – 18 years of age.
To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy;
- New Grad to Senior years of experience in Paediatric Occupational Therapy and a passion for working with children with a wide range of developmental needs, including Autism;
- Demonstrated ability to use strategies that help strengthen parent's capacity to meet the needs of their child;
- Commitment to work with children on a 1:1 basis and within small groups
- Proactive solution focused mentality;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- A demonstrated history of creating a great working culture;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills (both oral & written);
- A working with children’s check
- AHPRA Membership; and
- PI & PL Insurance.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a company with big growth plans.
What is on offer
- Exceptional remuneration and CPD Allowance;
- Work/life balance. No out of hours work required;
- Mentoring from inhouse Senior OTs (where required);
- An extensive range of resources that you will get to help pick;
- An environment of excellence with exciting client outcomes;
- An opportunity to grow your innovative ideas into practice;
- A brand new fit out – nice surroundings;
- Opportunity for growth and development; and
- Opportunity to be part of something big as we grow.
If you want to be part of this awesome opportunity to be part of something great send your CV & a Cover Letter to email@example.com